Friday, August 16, 2013

Autumn is Coming!

I am such a autumn baby. I love just about everything that comes with the season; the food, the drink, the activities, the clothes, the colors, the trees, the smells. Everything! The weather here the past few days as been eerily fall-like and it's just put me in the head space of getting ready for it. I've been thinking about all the fun things I would like to do. I particularly would really like to finally get to go camping, and maybe even spend some time in the mountains in a cabin.  The beach is actually also really nice at that time. The water is a bit too cold, but it's still really nice.

There is just something about this season that consistently puts me in a good mood. I think it's mostly the scenery of the trees changing color, and a smell that come along with it too that I enjoy so much. It's just the perfect time to be outside just enjoying the world, and people around you. 



Not the best audio of this song, but whatcha gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment