Monday, October 29, 2012

Medical shit....

If there is something that I've never been good at, it's going to see a doctor when I should. I don't think seeing a doctor is a bad investment, or waste of time, but I just always assume whatever is ailing me at the time will pass with a little rest and orange juice  Then if I ever actually do go to the doctor, I usually downplay my symptoms. It's not to seem strong or tough, but just because I don't really see it as a big deal.

However, for a while now I've had this certain thing going on, that I haven't done too much about. I saw a doctor a few years ago about this issue, but I didn't push the subject too much. They said all was fine, and so I went about my business. But now...4+ years later and the problem has only gotten worse. I revisited the doctor once in this time.We didn't run any test, but they told me that I was probably ok. So, since then I've had this kind of inner struggle with feeling like something is wrong, and going on with what the doctor has said. I struggle with being persistent on the issue, because if there is nothing wrong, then I will feel silly for having pushed the issue, but if I don't and there is something wrong, it will only cause more problems later.
So, I'm kind of in this strange stage of limbo of my feelings towards whatever it is that is going on. I've made another appointment about the issue, and I hope I can get some more concrete details about what it is that is going on, but until then I will be doing a little bit of family medical history, considering I have family members that have had a similar issue. See if that helps at all....Anyway....moral of this story is that I hate dealing with medical stuff....I don't know what to do with it.

However, if there is anything I know in all of this is that, looking up your symptoms on the internet only leads to you believing that you are infested with cancer that results in you spouting a third arm, and simultaneously opening Pandora's Box.                                 Don't  do it.


Jose Gonzales- Heartbeats

No comments:

Post a Comment