Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lets try this again...

I have tried my hand at blogging several times in the past and never stuck with it. Why, I have no idea. I have always found writing to be very therapeutic and a way for me to filter through the on-goings in my life. Maybe the idea of a semi public forum gave me the feeling of some apprehension?...Am I worried about what others may think of my writing? I'm sure there is a laundry list of excuses I could come up with. However, it's something I have always tried to push myself to do, but until now, I have never followed through. So, today marks the day were I give this the try it really deserves because who knows, maybe this little outlet is what I need.

So, thus begins my first real attempt. Deep breath and...go.

No comments:

Post a Comment