Sunday, September 9, 2012

Autumn Excitement!

The weather today was needless to say......WONDERFUL! It doubt it went over 80 degrees, and it seemed as if there was a nice steady breeze all day. Sadly, I didn't get to soak it up as much as I would have liked since I procrastinated all weekend on my painting homework, but I did get out for a bit. Since the weather was so nice though, I did run out and grab some Autumn themed candles! The weather just reminded me that autumn is just around the corner. My favorite time of year!

I get so excited around this time of year. Autumn is possibly by far my favorite season. There is just a feeling to fall that I think does not match any other season. It's hard to describe, but it's a warmth that just grabs hold of me. I love going on walks and hikes during that time of year. The changing colors mixed with the crisp autumn air! In my opinion, there is no better feeling than that. I get so excited for all of the pumpkins, and sweaters, and festivals, and bonfires, and leaves, and colors, and......everything!

So, needless to say, I'm excited about the upcoming season. :)


p.s. The Avett Brothers are coming out with a new album on September 11, but you can listen to the full album on NPR. Here is the link in case you are interested. http://www.npr.org/2012/08/29/160188286/first-listen-the-avett-brothers-the-carpenter#playlist

And for the road
New single from Mumford and Sons new album that will also be coming out this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment