Monday, September 17, 2012

It's been THAT kind of day...

Today has been....well....tiring. Nothing outrageously bad happened, but damn I feel a bit defeated today.

I try not to let too much get to me. I'm not sure if it seems like it by reading my blog, seeing as when I'm feeling a bit off, I tend to write about it here. However, it just took that one thing to make today just kind of......dumb.

I won't go into what happened, because, again, in retrospect...it's not the end of the world, but I just needed to write something referencing to it.

Anyway...I found this print on Etsy, and I'm thinking about buying it....
Because it's true and I really want to go hiking.
Because Mumford makes everything awesome, and I'm really excited about their new album.
(P.S. the lyrics to this song to not represent my feelings on today...I just really like this song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment